You’ve got to put a roadblock on the sled path. Stop telling the OLD story and start telling the NEW story! The NEW story of how you want it to be. The story of what it’s like to be in the most magical, loving relationship with your Soulmate. Starting now. You’re going to start catching yourself when you’re chatting with friends and the OLD story starts to creep out. Notice it. Then shift to the NEW story.
When reading testimonials, one may think that the stuff is just not true. Let me tell you my true story: I listened to this CD and found a wonderful man with all qualities I wished for and within a couple of weeks we have really settled down together, I have met my soul mate. I'm even expecting my first child now and we are euphoric. So to everyone considering buying this CD - it is worth a million times more than what you pay for it. God Bless You, Kelly Howell, and THANK YOU
Now i am trying new experiment with attraction…..i have bought a journal nd covered it with white paper……..on it i have drawn beautiful scene that makes my soul nd mind feel relax and calm…….before writing my diary at night i write best things that could happen with me the next day…..while writing i write it slowly nd feel each word as i write……..next day 90% of things happen in actual……..the cover makes things look more realistic..you can even give title to book/journal…….
What is Love and what is the law of attraction and love? Is attraction the first step to fall in love? Look around and you will find many people asking the same question. The feelings if love is a part of everyone’s life, whether one choose to fall for it or not. It’s one feeling that affects everyone not once, but many times in life. Those who find love are often seen celebrating it, while there are some who accidentally fall in one-sided love.
“I was walking back from the home of someone I was seeing when I walked straight into my ex-partner, who I hadn’t fully completed with in our relationship. What was doubly amazing, as he commented to me, is that the place we bumped into one another was right outside one of the last places we had met – which was far away from our individual home and work areas! We spoke for a few moments and hugged – it was a wonderful moment of closure for both of us. This often happens to me, I remember- that the universe brings me back together with people who I have not fully made peace with. Your teachings have ensured that I make the most of these opportunities and we walk away with love and well wishes, rather than the jealousies and resentments I sometimes used to feel in these situations or ‘chance meetings’. 2013 is already going very well and I feel that it will continue that way – so thank you.”
1) The Soulmate List. The first list is a list of ‘Green Light’ qualities and attributes that you’d like your soulmate to have. In other words, this is what you want to “get” in a Soulmate. In this list, you’ll describe all of the physical and non-physical characteristics you envision your soulmate to have. Here you want to include things that will begin to describe the kind of man or woman who would really make your heart sing.
It’s important to keep in mind through all this to spend your days focusing on things that feel good and make you happy. When you are happy and feeling good you are open to receive these inspirations. Complain less and appreciate more. Focus on everything that is going right. Meditate. With these things you will go through life continually manifesting the things you want.
Then in October of 2010 Matt and I joined Yanik – and special guest, Tim Ferriss – on one of Yanik’s crazy Maverick Business Adventure trips. It was a testosterone-laden weekend of driving and shooting in the Arizona desert with members of a real-life A-Team. On Monday morning, as we sat in the Tucson airport on our journey back to reality, Matt asked me a similar question to the one that Tom, my business coach, had asked back in 2006.
2) De-Cluttering your Mind. De-Cluttering your Mind means exactly that. It means letting go or releasing any fears or beliefs you have about love that are keeping love away from you. For example, many people believe they have some kind of fatal flaw or secret that may repulse others. For women, it normally is something physical, and for men, it is normally something in their financial situation or career. These insecurities will lead you to have thoughts such as:
Expect that the universe is more likely to give you things if you’re already grateful for what it has provided to you. Giving an asked-for birthday gift to someone and barely receiving a thank you, you’d likely avoid providing a second gift. On the other hand, you’d get excited about giving a repeat gift to someone who enthusiastically expressed their appreciation for your gift. Imagine the universe in the same way.
Falling in and out of love is another concept that has been deeply studied. So, how would you know that you are definitely in love with him or her? Are there any indications that will help you understand whether you should fall for the particular person? In simple words, love doesn’t knock your door with permission. It simply does! Your work is to understand it and go with the flow.
You don’t have to go out on dates with people you’re not interested in, nor try to do something that goes against your own values. Notice what things or people you are consciously or unconsciously drawn to. You might be lead into amazing, rewarding, or at the very least a growing experience! Be willing to trust that inner voice and be open to the mystery that comes from there.
3) Follow your heart. If there’s something you feel inspired to do, do it. If there’s something you don’t want to do, don’t do it. You don’t have to kiss 100 frogs; you don’t have to go out to meet people, go on online dating sites, or do anything that does not feel right. If you are the kind of person who likes to stay at home, your soulmate could literally have a crash on your yard! It’s happened before. Only do what you want to do and feels right!
Deal-breaker items could include: if the person has some form of alcohol or substance addiction or abuse, if they are married or in another relationship, if they are physically or verbally abusive, and even if they smoke. For some people, smoking is not a big deal, but for me, I just can’t stand kissing someone after they’ve had a smoke, so I decided to include it in my deal-breaker list. What are your deal- breakers? All you need is three.
4) Shine your unique light. Be willing to, more than ever, be yourself with every person that you meet, and in every situation – no matter how casual the encounter might seem. As Andy Warhol used to say, “Be yourself because everyone else is already taken.” The more you are yourself, the faster your soulmate will recognize you. Remember: they are also looking for someone unique just like you, so when you stop being your true self, you’re also stopping them from recognizing you!
9) Finally, learn to fall in love with yourself fully. The more you learn to fully love and accept yourself, the more you’ll learn to recognize other peoples’ love, too. Begin by loving yourself and accepting yourself just the way you are, with all your quirks and idiosyncrasies (and we all have them). Work on accepting your weaknesses, your strengths, your limitations, your guilt and insecurities as part of your make-up.
Affirm your belief in your soulmate. While you’ve already worked hard to combat limiting beliefs and create a clear image of the person you want to be with, you make it easier for the Universe to send that person your way if you constantly stay connected to your belief that they exist. Try daily affirmations (written or spoken) like “I am looking for love, and my soulmate is on their way to me”. Plus, “Nothing will stop me from receiving the love of my soulmate.”
Affiliate Disclosure: There are links on this site that can be defined as affiliate links. This means that I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) if you purchase something when clicking on the links that take you through to a different website. By clicking on the links, you are in no way obligated to buy.
Copyright © teatart.com