“After attending Tracy’s weekly meditation sessions I learnt the focus process and it has become a morning ritual for me because the results have been amazing. Firstly within 6 weeks of starting them I met the loveliest guy who is completely different from all the men I’ve dated, but even more importantly I’m attracted to him. Usually I would go for the ‘bad boy’ type but I can’t believe after 15 years how quickly my tastes have changed. Secondly within 3 weeks I landed a fantastic job in marketing over the January period which is pretty much unheard of. The focus process only takes about 10-15min a day and I find it really focuses my energy on one area. I absolutely cannot wait to send through a testimonial of the third item – finding the perfect home! Thanks Tracy!”
In July 2015 I started doing 28 Magical Practices under the guidance of Awesome AJ but couldn’t complete it. I again started 28 Magical Practices in February 2016 and this time I was able to complete it but I was not fully committed to it. During the same time, I was going through a very tough time personally and professionally. Slowly negative thoughts started taking control of my mind and as a result, everything happened to me that I never wanted or feared for. During that time I lost a very important person in my life, I felt like a vacuum in my life and went into a shell and stopped interacting with friends or family members. I was only talking to myself and nothing of that talk was positive. I had a huge financial setback people whom I trusted and supported left me in a huge financial debt.
Here’s the thing: you can only attract that to which you are a match, and if you are hiding who you really are, or are trying to construct some ‘perfect’ version of yourself you believe makes you more attractive as a potential mate, you will only attract other people who are putting up these same facades. You will never make any true connections—you’re being inauthentic and everyone you meet is being inauthentic, and eventually it will all come to the surface in some way. One of the reasons people struggle to meet the right person is because everyone is just walking around, faking it.
As with all Law of Attraction work, trying to manifest love requires you look at the underlying assumption that holds you back. In this case, limiting beliefs that might block you from finding love. Try to write them down first. Then identify where they came from. Most importantly, write down a contradictory belief that you can then turn into a daily affirmation. Here is an article to get you started with three tips for creating powerful affirmations.
Last year, my relationship ended suddenly. In hindsight, I had fears about abandonment and deservability, and I now see that these were limiting beliefs that colored my reality. Over the past year, I have worked on healing myself from the inside out and am incredibly proud of how I have grown. There has been no drama, just a quiet respect that if he felt that he needed space to grow and evolve, I loved him enough to let him go. While contact has been minimal, I still wake up each day with a smile and a heart filled with love and promise. He is with me even though we are apart; and I have hope beyond my current reality that our paths will cross again, and comfort and peace in that certainty.
“Thank you for sharing the Abundance Game at the ‘Opening to Abundance’ workshop. I have been doing it every day for a few months now and I have noticed that a lot of things that I write on it have come to me – I’m definitely going to keep doing it. The positive experiences have included receiving a booking from a new client out of the blue for £2,000 and being bought a wonderful holiday away with my family.”
I’m glad you’re enjoying my book on using the law of attraction for a specific person, G! There are a couple of possibilities for why he didn’t come. 1) You had resistance. For example, you may have had some fears or doubts about what would happen once he got there. 2) You tried to control the outcome. When you bought the ticket, you decided how things were going to happen. Rather than letting the Universe determine how he would come to you, you decided how he would come.
3. Love without fear of getting hurt. The scariest thing about love is opening yourself up to it. When you open yourself, there's a chance you might get hurt. If you're afraid of getting hurt, you might unconsciously be preventing someone from getting as close to you as you want. Be willing to take the risk and fully open yourself to love. You will manifest the love you want.
3) Follow your heart. If there’s something you feel inspired to do, do it. If there’s something you don’t want to do, don’t do it. You don’t have to kiss 100 frogs; you don’t have to go out to meet people, go on online dating sites, or do anything that does not feel right. If you are the kind of person who likes to stay at home, your soulmate could literally have a crash on your yard! It’s happened before. Only do what you want to do and feels right!
I sell cheap gemstone beads, and they’re always problematic (quality) and a lot of work. I’m sitting on my porch thinking, “I want to go high end.” But I don’t have the money to buy expensive beads. Two weeks later a former customer emails asking if I want to go into business with him selling salt products. I used to run a warehouse and hated it, so I told him no, but you can invest in my business. He eventually invests $10K, and I buy high end beads.
Thank you so much for such long reply! The more I’m working on myself with LOA, somehow the more my feelings are changing. Deep down, I know there will be more chances for me out there and therefore, I will meet the love of my life but my brain tells me that I shouldn’t have done that. Feels like my heart and my brain are in different places. Sometimes it’s quite the challenge. But I learned that I need to care for myself first and foremost!
1) I have had a rather bad break-up with my boyfriend. All in all, he wants to move on completely and says that while he loved me and cared about me at the time of the break-up he simply wasn’t happy anymore and wants to move on to a new city, life etc… We have so financial dealings together but he says he no longer wants to worry about it because keeping in touch about cash isn’t healthy and we both need to move on. He has made it clear that there is no way he would get back into a relationship with me. And of course, after being told this I wrote him an angry email giving him a piece of my mind. While I love him more than life itself and visualize us being together again I must say that I find it very difficult to imagine us together, based on the way he seems to feel (or not feel…) about me. How do I let go of thinking of the outcome when all I can do is think about him and that perhaps he will meet someone else soon, or already has etc….
Falling in and out of love is another concept that has been deeply studied. So, how would you know that you are definitely in love with him or her? Are there any indications that will help you understand whether you should fall for the particular person? In simple words, love doesn’t knock your door with permission. It simply does! Your work is to understand it and go with the flow.
Wow Robert I love this article. Visualize the specific money you desire. (Say $10,000) truly feel the emotion of having it now. Most important be grateful to the Universe for providing it, the use the Law of Detachment. Let it go to let it flow, do not worry where or when it will arrive, those are feelings or fear and anxiety. Trust the Universe. Great advice can’t wait to use Step 4.
2) Open to the mystery of life. You have no idea when or where that special person could walk into your life. He or she could be someone you already know or met in the past. They could be someone you’ll be meeting on your next business trip or vacation. They could also be your next date’s brother or sister! Your next Facebook friend or Twitter follower. They could be someone you’ll be meeting at a coffee shop or at the train station while you wait for the next train. The key here is to surrender all pre-conceived ideas and drop all your expectations of how, and with whom it is to happen and continue to focus on ‘what’ you want by being fully available and present in each and every moment. Don’t worry about the how! Say ‘Yes’ to your soulmate, and open to the mystery of life!
Within a week I took the first temp job that got offered to me. On the first day of the job I spotted a gorgeous man who is now my boyfriend. The job ended up sponsoring me to live here despite me having no experience or background in the role or industry! After weeks of viewing disgusting, expensive apartments my friend took one quick look on gumtree (which I had refused to look on) and the first place that came up was a block away from where we were sat sipping coffee.Turns out it was a huge room in a beautiful city apartment with ridiculously and unusually affordable rent, living with who is now my best friend in the whole world, I have more money than I ever had back home and am constantly having adventures and fun.
Our relationship with money is quite the interesting one, and attracting it is like attracting anything else in our lives, but we have so much ‘stuff’ around it that it seems more difficult. I am always open to more, but as time has gone on and I have seen life from both a place of financial struggle and one where things were much more abundant, it became clear to me that the happiness level really isn’t affected as much. Less stress, sure..but that is not the same as feeling truly happy. That is a great perspective you had on your money situation and is likely a key factor in your success. It is easy to get a bit panicked and impatient with the online bit when that money isn’t coming as fast as we would like it to, or in the amounts we would hope. That is an amazing story about your mom, and like you said, never would have seen that as a source of money if you had to guess. I am so glad you shared that story because the more people read about these types of incidents, the more faith they build that this can happen for them too!
3) The Third List: Your Gifts. The third list is, in my opinion, the most important one. Your soul mate will not be coming into your life to rescue you, make you happy, or save your life. A soul mate is a friend and partner with whom you’ll be sharing your life. Someone who will love, nurture and support you while you love, nurture and support them. Someone who understands the power and beauty of a true soulmate union and will hold the space for love, even when you can’t.
For years I had success using the Law of Attraction in every area, except my love life. I never seemed to attract the specific person I wanted. Then I developed my strategies for using the Law of Attraction for love on a specific person and had immediate success. It happened so fast that I practiced it on multiple people just to see if it was a fluke. Within days, I would receive a phone call or email from the person I focused on.
Specifically, you attract love with people who are aligned with your vibrational state. So if you are down on yourself or lack confidence, you often find love only with people who treat you poorly and fail to recognize your worth. Therefore, looking for love with real intention requires you to form a deeper, more profound and accepting connection with yourself.
Affiliate Disclosure: There are links on this site that can be defined as affiliate links. This means that I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) if you purchase something when clicking on the links that take you through to a different website. By clicking on the links, you are in no way obligated to buy.
Copyright © teatart.com